Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Gods Must Be Crazy

I know, I know...this really isn't about Grover's rebuild, but hey, it IS Land Rover related.

About a couple weeks ago or so I mentioned to the gang on the Land Rover Owners Mailing List that I was thinking about hoisting Grover's frame up like the carcass of a deer. I figured if I did this it would be easier to clean and seal the interior of the chassis.

Well, one thing led to another and one of the members mentioned the movie "The Gods Must be Crazy". I had never seen it before but have been told it is an excellent movie for the Rover lover. So I hunted it down and watched it.

!!!WOW!!!

This movie is hilarious!!

If my brother had not of come up with the name "Grover" for my Rover I would have gone with "The Anti-Christ". I can so relate with every single person who had to deal with the Rover in this movie.

As some of you know, one of my biggest dreams is to go with SWMBO to Africa and take Grover with us. Having seen this movie - I now know how our trip would probably turn out. I still want to go though.

So, to pay homage to this excellent movie, and 'The Anti-Christ', I've embedded a couple clips off of YouTube for you to enjoy. They are also towards the bottom of the left side column.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!!





However - I am still left with the nagging question...DO Rhinos stamp out fires?

Well, till next time...

Cheers!
Larry ~

1 comment:

Sandy said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!